CommonSense

Hello.... Hi there... I'm Cynthia Gee, and I'm creating this as a mirror of my other CommonSense blog at HomeschoolBlogger. I am copying the first several articles from over there, and moving them here in their entirety, complete with reader's comments. So if you see your comment HERE, and remember posting it over THERE, relax. You're sane.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Palin Church's Todd Bentley Connection

Awhile back there was some discussion around the theolo/blogosphere about Todd Bentley, a Lakeland Florida faith healer who employs some pretty rough methods in his services, including kicking people in the stomach. I ran across this video today, containing numerous clips taken at Palin’s Assembly of God church in Wasilla. Bentley is mentioned in the video, and it appears that the two churches are connected somewhat:

http://vimeo.com/1679097

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home