CommonSense

Hello.... Hi there... I'm Cynthia Gee, and I'm creating this as a mirror of my other CommonSense blog at HomeschoolBlogger. I am copying the first several articles from over there, and moving them here in their entirety, complete with reader's comments. So if you see your comment HERE, and remember posting it over THERE, relax. You're sane.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Well Worth Considering....


......is this article,
Newsletters Finally Reveal Why Racist Hate Groups Support Ron Paul
January 8th, 2008 by Chris Jones
"Ron Paul is my Congressman. He has been my Congressman for as long as I’ve known what a Congressman is. Like many of Paul’s constituents I didn’t really know much about him ....."

Read more, visit:
http://www.bloggernews.net/112964

....the links in the article take you to pages from the Ron Paul Political Report, the newsletter Paul published back in his libertarian days.
For more on that, go here:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/5/15/124912/740

(you know, there just may be a reason that racists and white supremacists are flocking to this guy like flies to a honeybucket!)

......and, there's also this:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ron-paul-one-388512.html

.

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

I lost a friend because I would not support Ron Paul. He seemed nice at first, until he started to support Ron Paul, and then he was not so nice anymore. The behavior of these Ron Paul followers make no sense to me. Too bad but I will get over it.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home