CommonSense

Hello.... Hi there... I'm Cynthia Gee, and I'm creating this as a mirror of my other CommonSense blog at HomeschoolBlogger. I am copying the first several articles from over there, and moving them here in their entirety, complete with reader's comments. So if you see your comment HERE, and remember posting it over THERE, relax. You're sane.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Bible on Immigration Reform

Conservatives are fond of saying that this is a Christian nation and that our system of laws is founded on the Bible, so anti-immigration folks, stick this in your pipe and smoke it:

Lev 19:33 ΒΆ And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
[But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 22:29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully...........Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD.

Bottom line is, if things don't turn around and we here in America do not start caring about their fellow man without regard for BORDERS, Jeremiah Wright won't be the only one saying God damn America - according to the Bible, God Himself will damn this land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home